With nearly 240 bottles of delicious drinking water at your kitchen sink, your family will use water for more than drinking.
- Crystal-Clear Ice Cubes
- Boiling Water for Cooking
- Rinsing Fruits and Vegetables
- For Your Dogs, Cats, and all Your Pets
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Improves the Taste Of:
- Mixed Drinks (they’ve never tasted better than with Culligan water)
- Homemade Sauces (cooks love cooking with Culligan)
Culligan of Indiana, PA offers:
- Rentals, Sales, and Finance Options
- Trained, Experienced Installers and Technicians
Trust Your Local Water Experts
We’re here when you need us: Culligan has been treating your water needs in the Indiana, PA area since 1950. Our business is dedicated to making your water better using the best equipment, best service, and best prices around.
We’re Family Owned: Our team works in the local area and we're a family owned and operated business.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: As always, our equipment is backed up by our 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Warrantied: Most Culligan equipment comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Introducing ClearLink ProThe Culligan ClearLink Pro is the wireless control system that lets you turn your system on & off at the touch of a button!
- Use your existing faucet…no need to drill a hole!
- Wireless technology means you can put it wherever is most convenient for you
- Filter life indicator tells you when it’s time to replace your filter
- Water quality monitor ensures you have the highest quality water at all times
- Add filtered water to any sink in your house
- Turn your filter on & off with the push of a button, so you avoid wasting filtered water
Learn More About the ClearLink Pro Here:
Fill out this form to have one of our friendly representatives answer your questions.
Still interested in learning more about the quality of your tap water and how a Culligan Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System can make it better? Read our online report about “What’s in the Water We Drink“.
*Removal numbers and substances are a rough outline and vary depending on water characteristics.